CopiaFacts FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is required for CopiaFacts?
The requirements for the CopiaFacts server component are as follows:
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 (Hardware Dependent)
- 166+ MHz Intel Pentium compatible (x86) - Processor
- 128 MB of RAM Minimum (256 MB Recommended)
- 400 MB Available Hard Disk space (2GB Recommended)
- Supported Fax Hardware
- Supported Voice Hardware
The client requirements are as follows:
- Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP
- 90+ MHz Intel Pentium compatible (x86) - Processor
- 64 MB of Ram Minimum
- 5 MB of Available Hard Disk Space
- Supported LAN/WAN
What boards does CopiaFacts support?
Please check our hardware section
of the support website for more information on current board
Can I use my own program to interface with the CopiaFacts engine?
Yes, the CopiaFacts API allows for custom interfaces to the CopiaFacts
engine. This allows for proprietary inputs as well as integration
into existing business applications. The API is included in all
CopiaFacts based prodcuts.
I want to know more about faxing with CopiaFacts, where should
Please check out our FaxFacts
area of this website for more information. The same goes for voice
or e-mail specific questions with VoiceFacts
Contact the Copia Sales department
for more information at 800.689.8898 or click
here to request a quote.